THE JOURNEY TO RECOVERY
The Journey To Recovery Program material is delivered in an interactive, multi-media online format.
• Treatment clients log in to a member website and complete work from the
convenience of their own home and on their own time.
• Clients follow a schedule for when assignments are to be completed;
work can be reviewed in counseling sessions or reviewed online.
• Online quizzes are graded automatically and must be passed in order for
the client to move on in the course.
• Coursework provides approximately 1-3 hours per week work time.
• Workbooks are also included for bringing to group sessions and for some
A fun and convenient multi-media format!
All of the didactic material in The Journey To Recovery is delivered through a series of short videos. This includes discussions related to assignments, treatment education, and more.
Songs from The Journey Recovery Musical Program are presented as music videos as well.
The JTR curriculum includes a good deal of audio content. This includes storytelling presentations, lectures, meditation and relaxation activities, and music.
Reading and written assignments are presented through PDF files, including portions from Rehab Works! A Parent's Guide to Drug Treatment.
SAMPLES FROM ONLINE CURRICULUM (click on images)
Stages of Change (click on title in image for full screen
The Hero's Journey (workbook)
"Windowpane Night" (song) click on title in image for full screen
"Windowpane Night" (discussion) click on title in image for full screen
"All That I Can Do" (lyrics)
Addiction and spirituality (click on title in image for full-screen)
Hero's Journey (podcast)
Continuum of care (from Rehab Works!)